Over the past two decades Shyamli has designed and facilitated leadership development workshops for senior leaders in diverse businesses such as Manufacturing, Consulting, IT, Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, and Pharmaceuticals.
Shyamli facilitates workshops for some of the world’s premier leadership brands such as:
- Harvard Business School Publishing where she has been consulting since 2011, for designing and facilitating their workshops and webinars globally. She has worked with multi-cultural senior leaders in this capacity.
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), a global platform for chief executives to engage, learn and grow. YPO has more than 24,000 members in 130 countries. YPO member-run companies employ 15 million people and generate USD 6 trillion in annual revenues. Shyamli is a Certified Forum Facilitator (CFF) for YPO and in this capacity she facilitates workshops in Forum Fundamentals, Forum Moderator Leadership Development (FMLD), Supercharge, YPO Gold Jumpstart, and Retreats for YPO Members, YPO Spouses/Partners, and Young Adults.
Shyamli’s passion to help people find and articulate their inner voice combined with her excellent facilitation skills creates a powerful learning experience of self-discovery for her participants. Shyamli works with leaders in areas of:
- Leadership for Self
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Building your Leadership Brand
- Leadership Communication Strategies
- Mindfulness and Focus
Shyamli founded Sidman Learning Solutions in 2011 – a leadership development training firm which offers a suite of customized leadership development initiatives for senior business leaders. In this capacity Shyamli not only designs and facilitates workshops but also collaborates with experts in diverse areas to offer cohesive leadership development solutions for clients.
- A certified practitioner for MBTI and Hogan assessments
- An expert in webinar-based leadership training. She has facilitated more than 100 such sessions
- A popular visiting faculty for MBA students at Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, India which is ranked amongst the top-10 business schools in India where she teaches courses on Leadership Communication Strategies
She has written numerous articles which have been published in:
- People Matters
- Human Capital
- International journals such as International Journal of Quality Assurance and Advances in Management
She has consulted with several well-known organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, such as (in alphabetical order) Aircel, Alcatel Lucent, Asian Paints, Cairn India Ltd, Cognizant, DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd, Dr Reddy’s Lab, Eli Lilly, ENBD, EXL, Fidelity International, Fiserv, Genpact, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Ingersoll Rand, John Keels, Nielsen, Pitney Bowes, Reliance India Ltd, Royal Bank of Scotland, Triveni Engineering Ltd, Uninor, and Visteon, to name a few.
In her last corporate assignment, Shyamli was the Regional Director – South Asia, for Young Presidents’ Organization. Shyamli led the strategic direction for the South Asia Region and under her leadership the South Asia region won the ‘Best Region Award’.